Friday, February 28, 2014

Social Networking

The networking is very useful in the professional world.  It allows us to communicate with other professionals in the the field from across the world.  There are many useful social marketing sites worth using.  One such site is EFL Classroom 2.0.  I joined this network to connect with other ESL teachers and professionals out there.  I felt this site could be useful to me as a teacher because it is an area where teachers and researchers in ESL and SLA gather to express ideas and current trends in teaching.  I can definitely see myself making good use out of this network in the future by discovering new ideas and ways of expressing materials relevant to the coursework. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you always stay connected whether through this site or another.

    ReplyDelete